Careers With Essential Systems Solutions – Become A Part Of Our Team!
Essential Systems Solutions offers excellent opportunities for skilled technicians in both our Frederick, MD office and throughout the country. We’re looking for individuals with strong troubleshooting and customer service skills along with the ability to occasionally travel and work overnights and weekends. We provide training, but basic technical skills are required.
Our field technicians provide on-site support to the food-service and retail industries, performing cabling, installation, repairs, upgrades, and maintenance of POS hardware and software. Repair center technicians provide repairs and maintenance of POS hardware and software in our Frederick, MD office.
More information about Essential systems Solutions and requirements for employment
- ESS is located in Frederick, MD and is an at-will employer
- ESS provides on-site training, installation, and repair services to food-service vendors and end-users.
- ESS offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits for full-time employees.
- Background and drug testing is done prior to employment.
Requirements for Field Technicians/Installers
- Network Wiring – Cat5 and Ethernet Cabling.
- Network Hardware – Hubs, Switches, Network Cards, etc.
- A+ Certification.
- Advanced Knowledge of PC’s (hardware and software).
- Windows and DOS knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication with problem solving and analytical expertise.
- Good customer service and communication skills; “customer friendly” attitude.
- Detail-oriented with ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- On Call rotation at night and weekends.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- Employee must be at least age 25 to use rental cars.
Requirements for Repair Center Technicians
- A+ Certification.
- PC hardware and software troubleshooting knowledge.
- Basic soldering skills a must
- Surface mount and component level repair positions available.
- Repairs will include but not be limited to: PC’s, Printers, Time Clocks, Registers, Monitors, and Switches.
- Provide phone support to customers and field technicians when needed.
For consideration, please send a resume to email@example.com or fax to Human Resources at (301) 378-2003.